Baked Chicken Breast
Here is this Hawaiian baked Chicken breast recipe! This recipe will be giving you mental vacation to Hawaii. Just enjoy this grilled chicken that has been marinated with the mixture of pineapple juice along with ketchup, soya sauce and also ginger. If you want to make 4 servings of this then 4 Hours, 23 Minutes will be required and you need to have following mentioned ingredients to make this Chicken breast. Try it one of the appetizing recipes and get this assuming free trip to Hawaii. It is one of the special recipes of this place, try it too!
• 1 breast half
• 1/2 cup rice
• 1/4 cup of pineapple juice
• 2 tablespoons of ketchup
• 2 tablespoons of lower-sodium soy sauce
• 1 1/2 teaspoons of minced peeled ginger
• 2 garlic cloves, they have to be minced
• 4 (6-ounce) of skinless and too boneless chicken
• Cooking spray
• 3/4 teaspoon of salt
• 1/4 teaspoon of black pepper
• 2 cups of hot cooked white rice
• 1/4 cup of chopped fresh cilantro
1. You have to combine the first five ingredients.
2. Just reserve that 1/4 cup of marinade and place that remaining marinade in plastic bag.
3. Now add chicken in a bag and seal it. Chill it for just 4 hours.
4. Now you should heat a grill pan, coat it with a cooking spray.
5. Now remove chicken from bag and sprinkle that chicken with 1/2 teaspoon salt and too pepper.
6. Now add chicken to pan and baste it with 2 tablespoons of reserved marinade. You have to cook it for 6 minutes. Now turn the other side of chicken over and baste it with 2 tablespoons of reserved marinade and again cook it for 6 minutes.
7. Now combine rice and also 1/4 teaspoon salt, and cilantro.
This is all, Hawaiian baked Chicken breast is done now! Serve it to your guests and tell them too that how you make this one of the delicious recipes. The feeling of being in Hawaii can too be enjoyed by you.
Caramel Cake Recipe
Here you will be able to know about the Southern side cake speciality; yes we are talking about the Caramel Cake! It is this yummy cake recipe, you will just lick your fingers the minute you will taste this cake. Just make notes the following ingredients, get them and bake this cake: caramel cake recipe
• 1 cup of unsalted butter, it has to be at the room temperature
• 1/3 of cup vegetable oil
• 2 1/2 cups of granulated sugar
• 3 cups of sifted cake flour
• 6 large eggs and 2 egg yolks, they have to be at the room temperature
• 1 teaspoon of baking powder
• 1/2 teaspoon of salt
• 1 cup of sour cream, room temperature
• 2 tablespoons of pure vanilla extract
• To make Caramel Icing, have 1 1/2 sticks of butter
• 2 (12 ounce) cans of evaporated milk
• 2 cups of granulated sugar
• 2 teaspoons of vanilla extract
• You have to preheat oven to 350 degrees. Take a large mixing bowl, add cream butter, oil and also sugar untill they become light and fluffy, you have to mix them for about 5-6 minutes. Mix in eggs and egg yolks, add in vanilla extract and mix again.
• Now add cake flour, baking powder and salt into that medium sized bowl. On slow speed, you have to keep on adding in flour mixture and sour cream, end until mixed through.
• Now you have to spray three 9 inch round cake pans with oil or flour. Just pour batter into that individual cake pans and start to bake in preheated oven for just 23-30 minutes. When cake will be baked, you can then remove cake pans and cool on cooling racks for just 10 minutes
• To make Caramel Icing, you have to add butter, evaporated milk, and also sugar in the saucepan. It has to be on over medium heat, just melt them together until thickened. This caramel has to get darkened, Just remove from heat and now you can add in vanilla extract.
• Now cool for 15-20 minutes before icing that cake and you can serve it then!
Have this yummiest Caramel Cake and forward this recipe too to your friends!
In such a hot summer season you need to refresh yourself and keep yourself hydrated that will be very effective for you to get glowing and shiny skin, and will keep you active throughout your daily work. For this purpose, you should drink a plenty of water. Most of the times you don’t want to drink water. It gives you a bad mouth taste or feels tasteless. Don’t worry, here we are sharing a wonderful recipe to get hydrated and feeling fresh and cool. The slushy, coolest and brain freezing Frozen Margarita recipe is here that will be very helpful when you are out in hot sun, working in your kitchen or playing under the sun. It’s very simple, quick, cheap in price and delicious drink has a lot of benefits in hidden. Just have a look. It’s the alternate of many non alcoholic drinks.
It is a combination of 12 ounce can of limeade and 48 ounce of sparkling bottle of water. You need to have only few ingredients at home such as:
5-6 Ice Cubes
¾ cup of silver tequila
2/3 cup of fresh lime juice
Slices of Fresh lime
Pinch of coarse salt
Sugar Syrup (The mixture of sugar boiled in hot water until the crystals of sugar dissolves properly. Make it cool on room temperature as well as you can freeze it)
Pure ice, lime juice, tequila and the sugar syrup in a blender and blend it until you get a smooth crushed liquid. Pour salt onto a glass and moist the rim of glass with lime slices. Dip the glass into salt and then fill it with refreshing margarita. Decorate with lime slice on the rim of the glass.
Required Time: Maximum 5 minutes
Wow, it seems so yummy and refreshing feeling. I am going to try it, you keep on thinking!!
Ohhhh Myyy God!!!!!!!! Nutella Cookies? And asking me, wana eat or not?
Not? Is there left any question of NO when there is a plate full of these cookies? I can’t believe that someone can love any dish this much. My love, my life is all moving around them, and not only me but also my family, my friends, my cousins and everyone else like these cookies.
This is the best option for birthday party, tea time serving, friends or family get together, picnic or any other occasion. You can never stop yourself to not eat these wonderful yummy and delicious cookies. It’s my all-time favorite snake and I hope it will be yours as well, because it’s not only difficult but also impossible to resist yourself from eating them.
I hope you are anxiously waiting for the recipe now. So the wait is over and here I am going to share the recipe for you. I hope you will not be able to stop yourself from making and eating them again and again. Hopefully you will fall in love with such snacks and especially it will give you more taste in next coming winter season.
The recipe is not at all difficult to make and wonderful in taste as well.
- 2 cups butter and ¼ cup Nutella replaces will be used to make cookies dough.
- 5 cups of all-purpose flour
- ½ cup of cocoa powder
- 2 teaspoons of baking soda
- 1 ½ teaspoons of salt
- 4 eggs (large)
- 3 teaspoons of vanilla extract
- 1 cup of brown sugar
- 1 cup of white sugar
- 1 cup of toasted hazelnuts
- 2 cups of chocolate chips
It will be ready in 57 minutes, cooking time is only 12 minutes and preparation time is 30 minutes.
1. Keep your oven preheats to 175 degrees C and 350 degrees F. grease baking tray and line with butter sheet.
2. Mix the flour, baking soda, salt and cocoa powder in a mixing bowl and mix with whisk, so that the lumps get break down.
3. Beat brown sugar, butter and white sugar well with electric mixer until smooth. Beat eggs also one by one until they completely incorporated and mix the chocolate hazelnut and vanilla spreads.
4. Add the flour mixture slowly into the mixture and stir well until smooth. Fold in the chocolate chips and chopped hazelnuts.
5. Drop the dough in shape of cookies on the baking tray by teaspoon or using cookies scoop.
6. Bake it in preheat oven until the edges are dry and get tempting fragrance at least for 12 minutes.
7. Let them get cool on the same baking sheet and then transfer to wire rack.
The delicious and yummiest Nutella cookies are ready to eat. How much you find these cookies tasty, do let us know too!